Friday, December 26, 2014

Gorgeous high low dress

I have not posted in months!!!! Lots of changes for us in the past few months. For those of you who do not know my husband and I are expecting our first baby boy in April!! We are just thrilled!!! We have been trying to have a baby for a long time and we both feel extremely blessed!

   In other news I have started working for one of my favorite designers Michael Kors. I love the fact that a Michael kors purse can make any woman even more beautiful regardless of that woman's age and personal.  Quite often a teenage girl and a mature woman will buy the same purse! I feel like that ability is a quality that defines a great designer.

   I made this dress a long time ago, and its one of my absolute favorites!! I love high low dresses, but I feel that they are usually too revealing. So I made this dress long enough and had to add the bling!! I did use a Mccalls pattern on this dress, but made some minor changes. I thought it would be challenging to get a good angle of the dress but Kara captured it perfectly! I was very impressed by her talented work and with the amazing photos she took.

2 comments: